Wednesday 1 February 2012

HOW MUCH TIME HAVE WE LEFT WITH OUR KIDS?

Now this post breaks my heart...but it will sure put things into perspective!
The answer to that question is that we hope we have a lifetime left with our children.
But, if you want to get an idea of the time you have left with your children living at home,

try this:

1.Calculate how many Saturdays you have with them starting now until they turn 18.

2.Buy that amount of marbles and put them in a jar.

3.Every Saturday, take one of those marbles and throw it away. You’ll never get that day back. 



This will help you prioritise what’s really important and how you should spend that precious and irreplaceable time with them.




I have less than 400 weekends left with my gorgeous boy.
(I am off to buy my marbles tomorrow and will post a photo of how many little there are in the jar!)



Gosh this will really make me make the best use of my weekends with my son!

What about you guys?

 
 
Have fun with your family!!!
 
 
 
Vonnie
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?