Thursday 24 March 2011

BUNNY EASTER EGG TRAIL / HUNT

I came across these cuties  from Craft passion alittle while back....



the Easter Bunny pattern comes in large and itsy bitsy sizes!!!

they are just adorable...

they would be fab for little ones to find on a Easter trail / hunt
you could hide them in glass jars, between daffodils, sit them on shelves.

I have struggled to find nice affordable fabrics to make these
then noticed these...


two tea towels for £1.99

 I love the flowery fabric with the pale blue diamond pattern
And more than enough fabric for small Easter projects (more to come!!!)

I went mad and bought loads of different sets of tea towels for use on other projects
so watch this space.


and here are ours made from a tea towel!!!










what do you think?


Have fun with your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?