Friday 31 December 2010

MADE FROM A CARDBOARD BOX

and their favourite thing to play with was the large cardboard box!!!
you know what I mean, they can turn it into a race car, a bus, anything they want.

Here are some ideas....
so they can have their own adventure in a box.


savvyhousekeeping rocket from cardboard box

Build a Cardboard Play Kitchen
Build a Cardboard Play Washer and Dryer

Build a Cardboard Shop and Tollbooth

Another_cardboard_kitchen
family fun

Lemonade stand


This has to be my absolute favourite!!!


here

So cute!!! I feel party inspiration coming on!

picksHORI.jpg







fixing the gable
back view


DSCN3180

These are not too practical but look fab!!!
Avengers1
just the body box would look great!
Avengers2

My favourite site for inspiration a long time has been Mr McGroovy's 
where people post their fantastic cardboard box creations.











There are some very, very talented people out there.

If you have some pics of cardboard box creations send them to me and I will add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?