Saturday 11 December 2010

FELT / FELTED JEWELLERY

The photo below got me thinking what a great last minute present
I could make for a friend who loves her jewellery.

This is a post I will add to as there are endless uses for felt jewellery.
rings, brooches, scarves, bags, belts to come..... click to follow me.

Look at these....
morgan wills

there formed pirate



You can buy pre made beads
or make your own, I found you a ready made tutorial from Whip It Up....


Piece O Cake


Susan Conor Design


Polymer Clay

Dipity

You can also make felted canes
and cut them into beads.....

Jenifer Jangles

and felted bangles which are so easy....

Hawk Moon Crafts



I will come back to show you what to do.... click to follow me

If you don't fancy felting beads
 you can just roll pieces of felt to make a differrnt kind of bead....







Then decorate as you wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?