Saturday 11 December 2010

FELT CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS 1

I have another passion..... felt
it's so easy to work with (even for kids) and a comes in a rainbow of colours.
I love making felt Christmas decorations with my son.


I know these are not technically decorations
but these felt tags caught my eye...


the template for these was a cookie cutter!









I love these!!!




 I love these felt trees on the front cover of Fa La La La felt.
These felt decorations are adorable from stitching cow

the deatails are fantastic






price inspector


Fairtrade felt Christmas pudding decoration

Peacedoveornament
TEMPLATE AT BELLAIDA




You can buy these felted balls at most good crafts stores.
Although they are easy enough for the children to make.
Glue gun them on a foam ring.
So easy!!!




Have a fun family Christmas!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?